From Children's multi-adjustable activity chairs
To access any further information you need to be a subscriber.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or view our pricing information.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered, please sign in.
If you are a new subscriber and need to register, please register here You will need the activation code that was provided when you subscribed.
Need further advice?
Children's multi adjustable activity chair.
Read manufacturer's description
- reclining back which hinges around the hip joint
- adjustable, removable, one-piece footplate that can be flipped up for transfers
- flexi or lateral supports
- removable upholstery, for cleaning or to replace so the product can be re-issued
- adjustable headrest
- stain resistant fabrics
- two sizes to accommodate children from 18 months to 10 years approx
- ankle support
|Supplier name||Guide price
|Contact details||Trade associations (Explain)||Further information|
JCM Seating Solutions LtdSupplier's product name:
Price on application
Price checked: January 2017
15-18 Maxwell RoadTel: 01733 405830 More details » Supplier: enhance your listing
Woodston Industrial Estate
Member of BHTA
Meets ISO 13485 or 9000 series of standards
Supplier's product page
JCM Seating Solutions Ltd
15-18 Maxwell Road
Woodston Industrial Estate
Manufacturer's product description
A user friendly design ensures that the Neptune seating system can be easily set up and adjusted during use. The robust, yet lightweight design (under 10kg) ensures effortless manoeuvrability and compact transportation.
Highlighting the ultimate versatility of this system, we can also assess fitting onto any base option, ensuring that the Neptune can be used in every environment.
Key Features of the Neptune seating system:
- Two sizes to accommodate children from 18 months to 10 years approx.
- Easy to adjust and set up with the child in the seat.
- Reclining back which hinges around the hip joint ensures the trunk supports remain in the optimum position.
- Strong, adjustable one piece footplate that can be removed or flipped up for transfers.
- Removable upholstery, easy to clean or replace so the product can be re-issued.
- Vast range of adjustment for growth.
- Interface options for all environments.
- Very robust, compact and lightweight.
- Competitive and cost effective and easy to re-issue.
Are you the manufacturer of this product or one of its suppliers?
If you are, and any of the information listed is incorrect, please contact our Data Services team to let them know. If you are a national supplier of this product that sells anywhere in the UK and are not listed as a supplier, please contact our Data Services team to find out how to be added.