Alto 2 Talking Mobile Phone
From Mobile phones with features designed for sight loss
To access any further information you need to be a subscriber.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or view our pricing information.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered, please sign in.
If you are a new subscriber and need to register, please register here You will need the activation code that was provided when you subscribed.
Need further advice?
This product has been discontinued!
or the supplier hasn't updated the details for over 3 years!
Talking mobile phone.
- speaks out on-screen information (including phone book and text messages) and key presses
- speaks in either male or female voice
- choice of Nuance RealSpeak English voices
- English and five other languages built-in: French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian
- incoming calls announce names stored in the phonebook
- speech speed adjustable between 85 and 120 per cent
- compatible for use with hearing aids with a rating of M3/T3
- Supplied with desk stand for recharging
- Colour coded buttons
- Can hold up to 200 contacts in the phonebook
- Built-in hands free speakerphone
- Alarm clock
- Emergency call feature with option of storing up to three emergency numbers
- Three ring tones and vibration alert
- Quad band GSM mobile phone enabling worldwide use
- Battery standby time up to 10 days and talk time up to 5 hours
- T-mobile SIM card, mains charger and handsfree earpiece
- Can be used on any network except network 3 and O2
- Available in a range of colour options
|Supplier name||Guide price
|Contact details||Trade associations (Explain)||Further information|
Chemin de la Bruyere 32
Are you the manufacturer of this product or one of its suppliers?
If you are, and any of the information listed is incorrect, please contact our Data Services team to let them know. If you are a national supplier of this product that sells anywhere in the UK and are not listed as a supplier, please contact our Data Services team to find out how to be added.