From Vertical lifts without shaft; domestic use
To access any further information you need to be a subscriber.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or view our pricing information.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered, please sign in.
If you are a new subscriber and need to register, please register here You will need the activation code that was provided when you subscribed.
Need further advice?
Through-floor lift for the home.
Read manufacturer's description
- Can accommodate two people
- Fully enclosed cabin
- Half an hour fire integrity between the upper and lower floors, whether the lift is parked upstairs or downstairs
- Pressure sensitive safety surfaces stop the lift if obstructed from above or below
- Self supporting structure means it does not require any major structural alterations for it to be installed
- Battery back up allows user to return to the ground floor in the event of a power failure
- Wall fitted controls
- Available in a range of colour options
Watch a video
|Supplier name||Guide price
|Contact details||Trade associations (Explain)||Further information|
Stannah StairliftsSupplier's product name:
Price on application
Price checked: July 2016
Head OfficeTel: 0800 715350 More details »
East Portway Industrial Estate Andover
Member of BHTA
Member of LEIA
Meets ISO 13485 or 9000 series of standards
Supplier's product page
East Portway Industrial Estate
Manufacturer's product description
The Salise is unlike a traditional lift as it requires no majpr structual work to your home and so can be fitted practicially anywhere within your home. The Salise can accomodate two passengers.
Are you the manufacturer of this product or one of its suppliers?
If you are, and any of the information listed is incorrect, please contact our Data Services team to let them know. If you are a national supplier of this product that sells anywhere in the UK and are not listed as a supplier, please contact our Data Services team to find out how to be added.