Avantguard 1200 Acute Bed
From Variable posture hospital beds for heavy duty and bariatric use
To access any further information you need to be a subscriber.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or view our pricing information.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered, please sign in.
If you are a new subscriber and need to register, please register here You will need the activation code that was provided when you subscribed.
Need further advice?
This product has been discontinued!
or the supplier hasn't updated the details for over 3 years!
Variable posture hospital bed.
- equipped with two safety alarms, a brake-off alarm designed to immediately alert staff if the brake is not engaged, a light on the bed control pendant gives a visual indication to staff if the bed is not in its lowest position
- fifth wheel for improved manoeuvrability
- one-touch chair control
- hi-lo pedal for convenient hands free height adjustment, only operable by pressing the enable key to reduce the risk of accidental activation
- bed controls designed to allow patients to reposition themselves independently and reduce caregiver tasks
- adjustable width side rails
- removable panels designed to facilitate cleaning and decontamination
- range of pressure relieving mattresses
- lifting poles
- linen holder
- controlled fifth wheel
- bed handles designed for use when getting in and out of bed
|Supplier name||Guide price
|Contact details||Trade associations (Explain)||Further information|
Are you the manufacturer of this product or one of its suppliers?
If you are, and any of the information listed is incorrect, please contact our Data Services team to let them know. If you are a national supplier of this product that sells anywhere in the UK and are not listed as a supplier, please contact our Data Services team to find out how to be added.